Is your HP Envy 7155 printer not responding and working properly on your Windows 10 system or Mac Book? When trying to print a document on your Mac or Windows 10 system, getting the problem with the HP printer offline? Well, this is a common problem and many people report that HP Envy 7155 printers report offline problems when they are trying to print something.
In the following article, we will show you a detailed guide with all the steps required to fix the HP Envy 7155 offline problem. The detailed guide below describes all of the methods and solutions to fix HP Envy printer offline on Windows 10 and Mac.
Why is my HP Envy 7155 offline on windows 10, 8 and 7?
HP printer users around the world have entered at least once in their life: “My HP Envy printer is offline. What should I do?” There are many methods to get out of this situation and bring the HP Envy 7155 printer back from offline to online mode.
The HP Envy 7155 offline on Windows 10 or Mac can occur for a variety of reasons, such as: Such as paper jams, cassette problems, network connectivity problems, etc. All you have to do is follow the steps in the solutions below and the problem will be resolved in a matter of a few minutes.
How to fix HP Envy 7155 offline on windows 8 and 7?
We keep having problems with the question of why my HP Envy 7155 is offline. If everything seems fine with the cartridges and papers in the printer, make sure that:
Step 1 – The network connection between the printer and the system is established properly.
Step 2 – All USB cables are properly connected at both ends.
Step 3 – If your printer is wireless, make sure that the internet and router are working properly.
If the problem persists, move on to next solution that is, reset your HP Envy 7155 printer. The steps to do this are listed below.
Reset and reinstall your HP Envy 7155 printer
If the above solution wasn’t helpful in removing the HP printer with offline issues, you can proceed with this solution. This solution is all about resetting and reinstalling your HP Envy 7155 on Windows 10 and Mac. The steps are different for Windows 10 system and Mac. We’ll cover the steps for Windows 10 first, then for the Mac.
Reset and reinstall to fix HP Envy 7155 printer offline error in Windows 10
- First, press and hold the Windows key with the R key to access the Run window.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” into the “Run” menu and press Enter.
- Now in the Device Manager window, right-click on the printer.
- Right click on the HP printer again and then click on “Uninstall” from the options available.
- Navigate to the ‘Devices and Printers’ option and click the ‘Add Printer’ button.
- Add the HP printer driver again on your Windows 10 system.
- In the end, you need to restart your system and check whether the Windows 10 HP Envy 7155 printer offline problem is resolved or not.
How to fix HP Envy 7155 printer offline on MAC?
- Go to the menu of your Mac device and choose the option “System Preferences”.
- Open “Print & Scan” under the “Hardware” section.
- Now press “Control” and at the same time click on the printer list.
- Now click on “Reset Printing System” in the popup menu.
- Connect your printer to the network using a USB or Ethernet cable. For direct connections, connect a USB cable directly from your printer to your MAC.
- Now click on the Apple menu and then click on “Software Update…” to install the latest updates for your computer.
- Select the Apple menu and click on “System Preferences…” in the drop-down menu.
- Open “Print & Scan”.
- Select the “+” button or click the “Lock” button first and enter your username and password.
- From the list of options, click “Add a printer or scanner”.
- Select your printer from the list and click “Add”.
Mac OS downloads and installs the latest software and drivers for your printer to resolve the HP Envy 7155 printer’s offline Mac issue.